Tres Bain is a native of Texas, born in Austin, Texas and has lived in San Antonio for 45+ Years. He represents businesses and entrepreneurs with sophisticated corporate needs including commercial contracts and transactions, mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures. In addition, he represents families regarding wealth preservation and estate & trust administration.
Tres is married to Amanda and has two sons, Josh and Jake.
- State Bar of Texas – Business, Tax and Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Sections
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Kendall County Bar Association
- Sustaining Fellow – San Antonio Bar Foundation
- San Antonio Mays Family YMCA Board of Directors
- Bio Ethics Committee of the Methodist Healthcare System
- Elder Law Section of the San Antonio Bar Association – Post Chair
- Co-chair and Tournament Director for the San Antonio Young Lawyers Association Annual Court Battle Tennis Tournament
- Chancellor-St. Thomas Episcopal Church and School in San Antonio, Texas
- Committee Chair of the San Antonio Bar Association Pickleball Tournament benefiting the San Antonio Bar Foundation.